Gold Sapphire Necklace Royal & Diamonds In 18K White Gold
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Nature, the mother of all gemstones, has blessed humanity with an uncountable amount of beauties, and Natural Sapphire is undoubtedly one of the cardinal gemstones celebrated today.
Natural Sapphires are amongst the world's most famous gemstones today, in addition to ruby, emerald, and diamonds. This is very acceptable given the endless amount of colors that this gemstone presents.
Never take your eyes away from this glorious Gold Sapphire Necklace.
At the heart of this piece features a Pear Shape, exceptionally clean and lively Royal Blue Sapphire dazzling amid an endless collection of sparkling diamonds that enhance the unmatched center stone. This gold sapphire necklace is hand-fashioned in gleaming 18K White Gold and genuinely a piece to add that extra glamour to your life.
Why do we love Sapphires?
• One of the world's top five gems
• Abundance of Colours to choose from
• Symbolizes royal Sincerity, Faithfulness, and Wisdom
• September Birthstone
CENTER STONE DETAILS
|Center stone type||Natural Sapphire|
|Center stone color||Blue|
|Center stone weight||1 carat|
|Center stone treatment||Heated|
|Center stone shape/cut||Pear|
SECONDARY GEM & METAL DETAILS
|Stone Type||Natural Sapphire|
|Approx. total weight||0.70|
|Metal Type||18K White Gold|
Nature, mother of all natural gemstones, has blessed humanity with an uncountable amount of beauties, and Natural Sapphire is undoubtedly one of the cardinal gemstones celebrated today.
Natural Sapphires are amongst the world's most famous gemstones today, in addition to ruby, emerald and diamonds. This is very acceptable given the endless amount of colours which this gemstone presents.
Natural Sapphires were found thousands of years ago. Back into the First Temple, 957 BCE. Sapphire was part of the twelve most precious stones used in the High Priest's breastplate. To date, nobody knows who the first person to discover sapphire was.
Sapphire derived its name from the Latin word "Sapphiru" which translates into modern English as Blue. Sapphire comes from the mineral Corundum, the same mineral that also produces rubies. While the desired colour of sapphire is blue, sapphire does come in all colours of the rainbow, including Yellow, orange, pink, purple, violet and even intermediate hues. Some rare sapphires do display a phenomenon termed colour change. These sapphires often change colour from blue in daylight fluorescent lighting to even purple under incandescent light. Some natural sapphires can be even black, grey and even brown. Any other colour apart from Blue Sapphire is called Fancy Sapphire.
Since time memorial sapphires have always been associated with dignity, loyalty and is the go-to gem for all royals. Countless sources believed sapphires symbolizes wisdom, luck, virtue and holiness for royals.
When set in an engagement ring, sapphire is said to mean faithfulness and pure sincerity.
The most precious and sought-after blue sapphires are the Cornflower Blue Colour, Royal Blue, and the imperial Kashmir Blue Sapphires.
For Fancy Sapphires, one of the precious colours is the rare Pinkish Orange sapphire knowns as Padparadscha, named from the Sinhalese for Lotus blossom.
NATURAL SAPPHIRE FACTS:
• Mineral: Corundum
• Colour: All Colours except RED
• Refractive Index: 1.762 to 1.770
• Specific gravity: 4.00
• Moh hardness: 9
BIRTHSTONE & ANNIVERSARIES:
Natural Sapphires are the birthstones for September Borns and the perfect gemstone for the 5th and 45th Anniversaires.
• Kindly note that you must select your gemstone/diamond by millimetre dimension rather than carat weight. This is because a gem may vary in size and weight; hence, purchasing based only on carat weight might not be very accurate if you set this stone on your own. If the dimensions of a gem aren't stated in the product specification, please don't hesitate to reach an expert by hitting the chat button or contacting us via mail.
• Modern Gem Jewelry® specializes in made to order fine and high jewellery. If you want to design a piece with this gemstone, kindly reach our experts through chat or email (email@example.com).
• Most gemstones on our site do come with a Modern Gem Jewelry® certificate of authenticity. If you need a third-party lab report, please don't hesitate to reach our experts for an additional fee.
• Our website only has about 40% of our loose gemstones inventory. If you do have a specific request about a stone type, colour and shape. Please don't hesitate to consult our online experts for assistance.