1.99 Carats Natural Chrysoberyl Alexandrite Cat's Eye Gemstone.
This genuine Catseye chrysoberyl gemstone displays, a strong and centered sharp eye. A beautiful stone of high color in a highly requested shape and size, with excellent polish, make, and clarity.
|Gemstone Stone Type:||Natural Chrysoberyl Alexandrite Cat's Eye|
|Gemstone Weight:||1.99 carats|
|Gemstone Dimension||6.3 x 4.5mm|
|Number of Stones:||1|
|Modern Gem Item#:||C52|
Sought after due to their immense hardness, durability and toughness. Chrysoberyls lack the fire that other gemstones do possess. In any form or shape, Chrysoberyls are pretty valuable. Chrysoberyls are yellowish gemstones with some materials in brown, orange and even greenish tones.
• Mineral : Beryl
• Refractive Index : 1.744-1.755
• Specific gravity : 3.5-3.84
• Moh hardness : 8.5
• Kindly note that you must select your gemstone/diamond by millimetre dimension rather than carat weight. This is because a gem may vary in size and weight; hence, purchasing based only on carat weight might not be very accurate if you set this stone on your own. If the dimensions of a gem aren't stated in the product specification, please don't hesitate to reach an expert by hitting the chat button or contacting us via mail.
• Modern Gem Jewelry® specializes in made to order fine and high jewellery. If you want to design a piece with this gemstone, kindly reach our experts through chat or email (email@example.com).
• Most gemstones on our site do come with a Modern Gem Jewelry® certificate of authenticity. If you need a third-party lab report, please don't hesitate to reach our experts for an additional fee.
• Our website only has about 40% of our loose gemstones inventory. If you do have a specific request about a stone type, colour and shape. Please don't hesitate to consult our online experts for assistance.