1.52 Carats Oval Cut Bluish Violet Genuine Natural Tanzanite Gemstone
Natural Tanzanite, one of the newcomers in the gemstone galaxy. It is a truly rare gemstone found only in one place in the world, at the Merelani Hills of Tanzania, and that's where its name was derived from. This Violet blue to Bluish Violet colored gemstone was only discovered in 1967. Natural Tanzanites have always been connected to good luck and prosperity and various celebrations of life and new beginnings.
This is a fine Oval natural tanzanite weighing 1.52 carats. This tanzanite gemstone displays a formidable amount of color and liveness when viewed under standard daylight settings. It is perfect in size to design any tanzanite engagement ring or tanzanite jewelry.
Why Tanzanite Though?
• December Birthstone and the gem for all 24th-anniversary celebrations
• Incredibly Rare
• Emphatic rich blue-to-violet hues add to its extraordinary beauty.
|Gemstone Stone Type:||Natural Tanzanite|
|Gemstone Color:||Bluish Violet|
|Gemstone Weight:||1.52 carats|
|Number of Stones:||1|
|Modern Gem Item#:||T159|
Tanzanite is one of the most fascinating and well-known bluish gemstones in today's gem industry and belongs to the Zoisite mineral group. Not until 1967 that this unbelievably rare gemstone was found at the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. The Tanzanite, and the event that led to its birth, represents the gemstone's ability to transform negative energy into positive energy. Due to its pleochroic nature, Tanzanite appears to change colour when viewed from different angles. The fluidity and shifting of colour are thought to aid in attaining a higher level of consciousness.
• Mineral : Epidote
• Refractive Index : 1.577 to 1.583
• Specific gravity : 1.69-1.7
• Moh hardness : 6-6.5 to 8
BIRTHSTONE & ANNIVERSARIES:
Emerald is the gem of spring and has always been the perfect choice as the birthstone for any December born.
This December birthstone is also associated to the twentieth and twenty-fourth wedding anniversary.
• Kindly note that you must select your gemstone/diamond by millimetre dimension rather than carat weight. This is because a gem may vary in size and weight; hence, purchasing based only on carat weight might not be very accurate if you set this stone on your own. If the dimensions of a gem aren't stated in the product specification, please don't hesitate to reach an expert by hitting the chat button or contacting us via mail.
• Modern Gem Jewelry® specializes in made to order fine and high jewellery. If you want to design a piece with this gemstone, kindly reach our experts through chat or email (email@example.com).
• Most gemstones on our site do come with a Modern Gem Jewelry® certificate of authenticity. If you need a third-party lab report, please don't hesitate to reach our experts for an additional fee.
• Our website only has about 40% of our loose gemstones inventory. If you do have a specific request about a stone type, colour and shape. Please don't hesitate to consult our online experts for assistance.