1.01 Carats Natural Sapphire Gemstone Pear Cut | 4.2mm x 7.8mm
Nature, the mother of all gemstones, has blessed humanity with an uncountable amount of beauties, and Natural Sapphire is undoubtedly one of the cardinal gemstones celebrated today.
Natural Sapphires are amongst the world's most famous gemstones today, in addition to ruby, emerald and diamonds. This is very acceptable given the endless amount of colours which this gemstone presents.
A pure and genuine gemstone in a formidable colour. Here is a magnificent Pear Shape Purplish-pink Natural Sapphire. Perfectly cut and well polished to the highest lapidary standard. This fine Purple-Pink Sapphire gemstone weighs just over a carat(1.01 carats) and is clean to the eye. This Purple Pink Sapphire gem will make a stunning sapphire engagement ring or sapphire necklace of any design.
Why do we love Sapphires?
• One of the world's top five gems
• Abundance of Colours to choose from
• Symbolizes royal Sincerity, Faithfulness and Wisdom
• September Birthstone
|Gemstone Stone Type:||Natural Sapphire|
|Gemstone Color:||Purplish Pink|
|Gemstone Weight:||1.01 Carats|
4.2mm x 7.8mm
Number of Stones:
Modern Gem Item#:
• Kindly note that you must select your gemstone/diamond by millimetre dimension rather than carat weight. This is because a gem may vary in size and weight; hence, purchasing based only on carat weight might not be very accurate if you set this stone on your own. If the dimensions of a gem aren't stated in the product specification, please don't hesitate to reach an expert by hitting the chat button or contacting us via mail.
• Modern Gem Jewelry® specializes in made to order fine and high jewellery. If you want to design a piece with this gemstone, kindly reach our experts through chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Most gemstones on our site do come with a Modern Gem Jewelry® certificate of authenticity. If you need a third-party lab report, please don't hesitate to reach our experts for an additional fee.
• Our website only has about 40% of our loose gemstones inventory. If you do have a specific request about a stone type, colour and shape. Please don't hesitate to consult our online experts for assistance.