0.99 Carat Yellow Natural Sphene Gemstone | 7mm x 5mm
A stunning magical gemstone that truly enchants those who comprehend the unparalleled beauty of this gemstone. A gem known since 1787 and derived its name from the presence of Titanium in its composition in 1795. Also known as Titanite, the name sphene originated from the Greed word, "Sphen", which means "wedge", which alludes to its crystal formation. Natural Sphene has a high dispersion rate when cut in a brilliant-cut and can also exhibit a fire similar to a Natural Diamond.
This rare Oval Natural Sphene displays exemplary brilliance, fire and flash from all angles. This gemstone weighs just shy of a carat (0.99 carats) and truly will make rare one of a kind Sphene Pendant.
Why do we love Sphene?
• Incredible Vibrant
• A collectors Gem
• Has more "fire" compared to a Diamond
• Comes in a variety of Hue
|Gemstone Stone Type:||Natural Sphene|
|Gemstone Weight:||0.99 Carats|
|Gemstone Dimension||7mm x 5mm|
|Number of Stones:||1|
|Modern Gem Item#:||SPH12|
• Kindly note that you must select your gemstone/diamond by millimetre dimension rather than carat weight. This is because a gem may vary in size and weight; hence, purchasing based only on carat weight might not be very accurate if you set this stone on your own. If the dimensions of a gem aren't stated in the product specification, please don't hesitate to reach an expert by hitting the chat button or contacting us via mail.
• Modern Gem Jewelry® specializes in made to order fine and high jewellery. If you want to design a piece with this gemstone, kindly reach our experts through chat or email (email@example.com).
• Most gemstones on our site do come with a Modern Gem Jewelry® certificate of authenticity. If you need a third-party lab report, please don't hesitate to reach our experts for an additional fee.
• Our website only has about 40% of our loose gemstones inventory. If you do have a specific request about a stone type, colour and shape. Please don't hesitate to consult our online experts for assistance.